A condition, you are one of them, who are confused among BED and BTC. Therefore, we want to tell you the basic difference between them.
B.ED is bachelor of Education that is an Undergraduate academic degree qualifying a person as a teacher in school. Thus, if you want to go in teaching line, then B.ED is good option for you. While, BTC is a basic training certificate which is a course started by Indian government. Therefore, the quality of teaching is improved. At this time, it has become compulsory to have BTC in order to get a job in primary schools.
Basic of Education (B.ED)
Teachers have to break their routine life to get the course done, in B.Ed. this certificate programmed. As well as without it, it is not possible to move ahead, thus B.Ed. through distance education and correspondence is a boon to be getting to be a teacher. Being a large state in size and population, UP (Uttar Pradesh) needs a large number of trained teachers. For meeting the demands of the trained teachers, a number of B.ED colleges have been set up in UP. A lot of these B.ED colleges are affiliated to government universities while a sizeable number are also affiliated to private universities. Have a look at the list of B.ED colleges in various parts of Uttar Pradesh.
- · UPRTOU School of Education
- · Grace Zamen School of Education
- · Sadanlal Sanwaldas Khanna Girls Degree College
- · Ewing Christian College
- · Navyug Kanya Mahavidyalaya
- · Nari Shiksha Niketan Girls Degree College
- · Mahila Vidyalaya PG College
- · Lala Mahadev Prasad Verma Girls Degree College
- · Khun Khun Ji Girls PG College
- · Presidency College of Education & Technology
- · Neelkanth Vidyapeeth
- · Nanak Chand Anglo Sanskrit College
- · Meerut College
These are the best collages of Uttar Pradesh that provide better education of BTC. Therefore, many of students have given the reexamination of B.Ed in these collages and now they are waiting for their UP B.Ed Entrance Exam Result 2015.
Basic Training Certificate (BTC)
The role of a teacher is extremely crucial in the whole world. Teaching is believed to be a noble profession and play major role in shaping the future of the nation. It is hard to imagine general development of the students without contributions from teachers. So, a teacher not only imparts knowledge to the students but also instills in them proper values and principles, thus very essential for our society. Have a look at the list of BTC colleges in various parts of Uttar Pradesh.
- · A.C.M.E. Institute of Management and Technology
- · A.P.S. College of Education and Technology
- · A.Y.T. College of Education
- · Abdul Aziz Ansari Degree College
- · Amar Deep College
- · Amogha Institute of Professional and Technical Education
- · Anjali Institute of Management and Science
- · Azad Degree College
- · Basanti Devi Degree College
- · Beni Madhav Singh Mahavidyalaya
- · Bhal Chand Institute of Education and Management
- · Dayanand Dinanath College (DDC)
- · Dr. Vishambhar Singh Pratap Singh Mahavidyalaya
These are one of the best collages of Uttar Pradesh that provides best BTC training. Now, a large number of students have given the examination of BTC by the UP board. Therefore, they are waiting for their UP Shiksha Mitra Result 2015 or UP BTC Exam 2015 Results, which is declaring on official website in June 2015. Indian culture, teacher is accorded importance larger than god and that tells a lot about the dignity and significance attached with this profession. Students often consider teachers as their role models. The proper development of children can only be ensured by trained teachers.