Bihar Gramin Bank has given a notification for the recruitment of 406 Officer in Junior Management (Scale I), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. These posts are very useful for those candidates who are 10th, 12th and graduate form Bihar State.
Bihar Gramin Bank Vacancy Information: Total Number of Posts 406
Name of the Posts:
· Officer Scale-III: 05 Posts
· Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 20 Posts
· Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer): 13 Posts
· Officer Scale-I: 133 Posts
· Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 235 Posts
Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from Bihar board or its equivalent & should be proficient in local language. Candidates who pass 10th and 12th class in 2015 can also apply in these posts, if they get 60% marks in their Bihar Board 10th Result 2015 and Bihar Board 12th Result 2015.
Applicant age limit should be 18 to 28 years for post number 05, 32 years for post number 02 & 03, 28 years for post no. 04, and below 40 years for post no. as on 01-06-2015.
The main important thing is that - the selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRB’s CWE III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2015 and Personal Interview.
Instructions for Applying Online
1. Applicants must have a valid e-mail id (as specified in the online application form while applying for RRBs CWE III conducted in September/ October 2015).
2. 2015 candidates (who getting 60% marks in their Bihar Results 2015) can also apply. However, they have to submit their final exam marks sheet before the examination.
3. Click on Recruitments and download the challan form.
4. Create the fee payment and revisit the Recruitment link.
5. Fill all the mandatory details in the application form.
6. After applying online, take print out of application form & fee payment receipt for future reference.
These are some important instructions for applying online that is given by the Bihar Gramin Bank (BGB bank). It is a regional rural bank which operates within the rural areas of the state. It is a well known bank in Bihar state as well as this was also involved in many recruitment processes. This bank has dispersed its branches through every corner of the state and is planning to recruit as many talented candidates as possible.